"The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome."
We were given the Liebster Blog award by the sweet hEl over at Life Love and Bargain Labels!
Go check her blog out. :)
Here are the rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!
Eleven Facts About Moi...
1) I am a college graduate that just realized this week I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I thought I knew, but I was wrong.
2) I am addicted to online shopping and I HATE paying full price for stuff.
3) I am addicted to spray tanning. I spray at least once a week. No I'm not a Cheeto.
4) I LOVE Libraries and books! Most people assume I don't read, but I do a lot. When I am reading a good book that is all I want to do.
5) I love watching TV and I don't care who knows it! Gossip Girl, Dance Moms, Teen Mom, Hart of Dixie, Keeping up with the Kardashians, Duck Dynasty, Storage Wars...the list goes on.
6) I really want to move to Dallas, TX.
7) I love traveling.
8) I haven't seen my bestie/other half in about over a month now and it is not okay, she has been traveling way too much for my liking.
9) I think growing up is over rated.
10) College was the years of my life.
11) I tend to just say whatever I am thinking, I don't always have a sensor.
1. What was the most awkward date you've ever been on? Well I really haven't been on many awkward dates, I don't really go on a lot of dates. I will say I have had a few awkward coke dates but nothing really stands out.
2. What supernatural ability would you most like to have, and why? Maybe mind reading, I just like people to be honest with me .
3. What trivial thing are you afraid of? umm...spiders and math. haha
4. If you could only shop at one store for the rest of your life, what would it be? Nordstroms, that would cover about everything, I think.
5. How do you eat an Oreo? With milk and doublestuffed of course.
6. If you could live in any decade or era, what would it be? hmm....Oh idk maybe the 20's? I do like technology so could I take my technology with me? I also love the 80s.
7. What does your favorite piece of jewelry look like? probs my Invicta watch. It is simple, silver and it is a mens watch that I had sized to fit me because I like my watches to have a large face on them.
8. What is your favorite book that you read recently? The 50 shades trilogy. go ahead gag and roll your eyes but I loved every minute of it.
9. If you could have dinner with a favorite figure, alive or dead, who would it be? George Bush or Strait! Can I have dinner with them both?
10. What is your favorite Mean Girls quote? I can't just have one.... I do say "YOU CAN"T SIT WITH US!!" a lot. I tend to do this to my friends in public often.
11. If you could move anywhere, where would it be? Right now...Dallas that is what I am feeling this week. Next week could change but probs not.
1) Did you have a "fake" name as a child you would always go by when playing? If so what was it?
2) All time favorite movie?
3) Do you already have your future children's names picked out?
4) First concert to attend?
5) Number of hours spent on the computer a day?
6) Favorite food?
7) Favorite quote?
8) Would you rather be a stay at home mom or a career woman?
9) Jacob or Edward?
10) Jen or Angelina?
11) Do you find Tom Cruise and his ways creepy?
I'm passing the award to.....
Have a great weekend y'all!