Monday, January 6, 2014

Cream Cheese Chicken Chili

Since I discovered how easy it is to cook in a crockpot I have been trying to do it more often. 
This of course is where Pinterest comes in and where I find all my recipes of course!

Yesterday I decided to make Cream Cheese Chicken Chili.

Ingredients:
Chicken (I used 4 frozen breasts)
1 can of Rotel
1 can of corn (not drained)
1 can of black beans(not drained)
1 package of ranch mix
half a package of taco seasoning
A few shakes of chili powder 
A few shakes of onion powder
1 block of Cream Cheese

What I did:
I put the chicken in the crockpot (frozen) then I poured everything else except the cream cheese on top, set the crockpot on high for 3 hours.
After 3 hours I added the cream cheese.
I tried to cut up the cream cheese the best I could so it would melt better.
Then I took down my Christmas tree and hung out for another hour while that cooked.

 photo sig-2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment