Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Bye Sweets Bye.


I was going through pictures on my computer to move to my external hard drive and what I came across was not pretty.  I found pictures  from the past year where I was HUGE.  I don't remember by any means thinking I was a skinny minnie but I sure didn't realize how large and in charge I had gotten again.

From January to August I managed to lose about 18lbs and in efforts to keep this weight off and maybe lose a few more pounds I decided to try to start cutting out sugar.

Baby Huey cut sugar out last year for a month and lost quite a bit of weight.

It's not just about the weight issue but also feeling better and getting healthier.  I might as well start now before the holidays begin than wait until I'm several pounds of fudge in and 30 lbs later to try to get rid of the extra baggage.

Mama C and BH said they would do it with me and  today was our first official day and I have to admit I did cheat but on accident.  I had a piece of candy and a teddy graham.  

Usually sweets aren't my big issue but since moving back home where my family loves sweets and keeps them around always I have found myself shoving them in more often.  I think the hardest part of this will be cutting out sweet tea.

Wish me and my waistline luck!

   photo sig-2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment