Monday, December 16, 2013

Lately...

Things around here lately...

I have been decorating for Christmas.

I should probably get to Christmas shopping now...

Last weekend I went to Gatlinburg TN to meet up with the family for the weekend.

Little J, in the hotel lobby ready for a day in Gatlingburg.


Dad and I enjoyed the moonshine shop.


We ate lots of good food.

The only thing that makes sweet tea better is when it is in a Mason jar.


Dad took us shopping.


Mama C asked if they called them the Smoky Mountains because of the Smoke that comes out of them.  Yep she's mine. :)



Yesterday I met up with Mama C, G and Little J for the 2 Friends & Junk craft show.  There were so many cute booths and I managed to find several cute things to buy.

One of the shirts I bought.


 And Little J, took up a new hobby while we were there.



   photo sig-2.jpg

3 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great time! And you're totally right...sweet tea is always better in a Mason jar. Always!!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Gatlinburg. We spend Christmas there every 4 years and I wish we could do it every year because it feels so quaint and perfect, just like Christmas should be!

    ReplyDelete