Monday, February 16, 2015

Ridin' Solo

Valentine's Day or as some like to call it Single's Awareness day was Saturday.  Most who are single like to use this day to throw a pity party.  Being single in your twenties can seem like the worst thing at times and leave people wondering why me?  I for one though am well aware why I am single.
Wanna know why?

I choose to be.

Sure at times it would be nice to be in a relationship but I kinda enjoy only answering to myself.

I'm not saying I want to be single forever or anything but I also don't think being single is the worst thing ever.  I actually feel sorry for those who don't know how to be alone. You know the ones who bounce from relationship to relationship.

 A few reasons why I'm in no rush to make someone my significant other.

Going on dates is awkward.

They might wanna do things like go out on the weekends and lets be honest I would rather spend the night binge watching Netflix in my PJs.

I'm kinda OCD. I can hardly handle the messes I make let alone someone else's.

I have an addiction to spray tanning and guys just don't get it.

Relationships are work and well I'm kinda lazy.

I would rather not have to share my food with anyone.

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day and weekend!

Maybe I will get back into this blogging thing soon.




  photo sig-2.jpg

2 comments:

  1. so many true thoughts, this was a good VDay for me -- have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think knowing how to be happy alone is one of the most important skills one can have. <3

    ReplyDelete