Monday, January 26, 2015

Fun Nugget is One

Remember that time I blogged more than once a month?
Yeah me either.
One day I was saying to myself, self it's a new year and you are going to start blogging again and then next thing I know its almost February and I have only blogged like once.

This past weekend we celebrated my nieces first birthday. I still can't believe the little fun nugget is one now! Mama C and I decided to get crafty and we did everything for her party ourselves. It was a lot of work but she had a great party and it was all worth it.

I made the glitter One, gold cupcake tray, cupcake toppers and burlap name banner (not pictured)
Mama C made the best cupcakes!

My sister painted the highchair gold, I made the onesie and Mama C made the smash cake.

She loved her new wagon and tutu Mama C made her.
The birthday girl and I.


 photo sig-2.jpg

1 comment: