Friday, January 2, 2015

Where does the time go?

Seriously how has another year flown by?
When I first started typing this post I was thinking of 2014 in a negative way, I went through a lot in 2014 but then I had to take a step back and understand that everything that happened may not have seemed great at the time but it was all a blessing in disguise and at the end of the day I am still incredibly blessed.  With the not so great things there were still many good things happen as well.
2014 wasn't in my top favs so I wasn't too sad to see it go but it's hard to believe its already over.
Here's to hoping 2015 has some great things in store!

A little 2014 recap:
I became an aunt to the cutest little nugget.
A relationship ended.
I tried life without anxiety meds for a few months.
I moved back home.
I got baptized.
I started my own business.
I made some great new friends.
My big got married and had the best wedding ever.
I took a road trip with my family.
I lost 20 lbs.
I blogged probably less than ever. (hopefully that will change.)



Come on 2015 I'm ready for you!






   photo sig-2.jpg

1 comment: