Monday, March 3, 2014

What's in my bag?


I missed this link-up, but my bag was getting really heavy and I figured what better time to do this post then right before I cleaned it out.

So here we go what's in my bag....

The bag: Tory Burch the Amanda Classic Handle Hobo

Wallet (Michael Kors).  I actually had switched out my wallet to a smaller one in hopes that maybe I would carry less junk. Wrong. That did nothing for me.

Planner. 

Kindle Fire.

Gift card from work.

World's finest chocolate bar.

Written Warning from apparently speeding.

Sun glasses.

Lip Balm, I don't like chapped lips.

A pen because you never know when you will need something to write with.

Perfume, someone may need some.

Saba products, because you never know when you need some appetite suppressants or multivitamins. duh.

Leopard gloves because its cold and leopard goes with everything right?

Ibuprofen.  I have had a lot of headaches lately.

Qdoba points card.

I must say other than the chocolate bar I am surprised there was no food in my purse.  I always seem to have food. 


   photo sig-2.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Ibuprofen and chapstick is a staple in my purse! Loved this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Written Warning from apparently speeding. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfume, someone may need some.

    You kill me girl! I love your bag! My back is such a train wreck. I am definitely motivated to clean it out now.

    ReplyDelete