Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hop Time

 
Today I am trying a new linkup with Chelsea from the Yours Truly blog.
I Love linking up, probably because I don't have to be creative on my own and think of a post. :)
 
From what I understand the Rules are simple you can go to Yours Truly and follow all the hosts and co hosts.  You can grab a button on her site and then take a couple minutes to visit some other people who have linked up and let them know you stopped by from the Return The Favor hop - and hopefully they will return the favor!
 
Happy Hump Day!
-S

4 comments:

  1. Never heard of this linkup before! Thanks for sharing--I'll have to do it next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm your newest follower from the blog hop! Come over a visit me sometime today and check out the available ad space, PERFECT for GROWING and advertising your blog in September! :)

    Looking forward to reading more about you two! :)

    xoxo ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm visiting you via that blog hop! Great to meet you and I'm now following you.

    Please pop by and say g'day if you have a minute!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute blog! LOVING the colours, it is positively delightful :)

    Happy to be your newest GFC follower. If you have a moment and would like to, you can visit me here The Things We Find Inside

    ReplyDelete