Saturday, December 29, 2012

It's a Family Tradition....

Y'all should all go check out these new blogger's blogs!

My baby cousin Aubrey Jo has joined the blogging world and my sister (remember G?) decided to have me set her up since I kinda booted her off mine.  What?! Girl wasn't pulling her weight.

Don't act like you don't remember what it was like when only your Mama and dog were following you and reading your shit.

Anyway they are both brand new so they have only been blogging for like a day, but go show them some love and give them any tips you might have. :)

-S

3 comments:

  1. 1. I am now going to have to listen to "Family Tradition" because I'm singing it in my head. & 2. Yay for them!

    -Brandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I once again had to sing a song to be able to continue reading ...

      Delete
  2. You're such a sweet shugpie for pimpin' out your homegirls' blogs ... I'ma go look now. :)

    ReplyDelete