Monday, November 18, 2013

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to...

Started my birthday off at work Friday, my wonderful co-workers decorated my desk and got me a $50 gift card.  


Saturday night we celebrated my birthday...I just can't hang like I use to.  I spent Sunday my actual birthday in bed. 

I had today off from work for my birthday and planned to spend it being productive you know, cleaning, maybe doing some crafting and working on my blog.  

Well not much of that actually happened.  I slept until noon, did some cleaning then discovered my vacuum might need a new belt because when I use it it starts to smell of burnt rubber.  I turned to facebook for a resolution to my problem and sure enough the experts reported a new belt is needed.  We shall see.  
Let's be honest the rest of the day was spent on the couch on Pinterest.
Pretty great day if you ask me.
 photo sig-2.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, looks like fun and I hope you had a great birthday

    ReplyDelete