Sunday, June 2, 2013

I think about you in the summertime...

Sunday Social

1. What is your favorite social media outlet?
Currently I would say Instagram.  It's to the point.

2. Do you subscribe to any daily new reads? If so, which ones?
I don't actually, terrible huh?

3. What is your favorite magazine to have by the pool?
I'm a Cosmo girl for sure.

4. What is your favorite summertime song?
Summertime-NKOTB  duh.


5. What is the best summer concert you've been to?
Summer is my favorite time to go to concerts so I usually go to quite a few but I would have to say New Kids on the Block a few summers ago.  That was such a fun concert.
 photo sig-2.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! I'm a new follower from the giveaway!! Looking forward to reading more about you.

    Kristin
    www.hopelesslyeverafter.blogspot.com
    Come check me out if you want!!

    ReplyDelete