Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sorryboutcha.

 
 
Sorry I'm Not Sorry.
 
About my honesty. You may think I'm rude, but I'm just being honest.  Sugar coating just doesn't do it for me.

That my ACE pills are working for me.  Woo hoo.  Weight loss without exercise always wins with me.

That failure to plan on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine so do not call demanding to put a rush on your order and then hang up on me when you don't like my answer.
 
That I change what I want to do with my life on the daily.  God is the only one that knows my true plan anyway so I can just keep kidding myself as much as I want.
 
 That I can't resist a good link up.


 



5 comments:

  1. what are ACE pills?! I must look into this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait what are ACE pills and where can I get them? Thanks for linking up with us, you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that failure to plan part! People always wanna send URGENT emails to me when it's the last day before a deadline. Nope, sorry. You've known about this for weeks, people. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ACE pill??? Do share! (Did I miss something during my computer crisis?) I like weight loss too!

    XOXO, Elle

    ReplyDelete