Thursday, February 7, 2013

I'd be my Valentine.

With the great holiday a week away I got to thinking...
Reasons I would be a great Valentine....

 photo wink.gif 
I won't complain when you buy me things or send me flowers, as a matter of fact if you would like a list just text me. ;)

I will eat if you take me out to dinner, heck I may even help eat yours!

I won't take forever to get ready, I will probably just wear sweats or norts anyway depends on the weather.

I won't make us late because I am OCD so lets be about 15 mins early.

You don't even have to take me to an expensive place, I love food that comes through a window.

I won't even make you be my boyfriend, I'm just not like that, unless you want to that is and then I will be like maybeee.





8 comments:

  1. awwwww! All great reasons! I hope your valentines day is great, I'm thinking of treating myself to a mani/pedi or something. I hate valentines day haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best. You win all the fake gf award points on the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha LOVE! We should probably just go ahead and be each other's valentines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think maybe we should be valentines together because this list is ME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BAHAHA YES! but hey...vodka is my valentine. I suppose we can share the loving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is hilarious. But oh so true! I am exactly the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe so funny! cute blog, now following!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahha. I hear fake girlfriends are all the rage this year so you are good. Also, I am ALWAYS 15 minutes early every where I go. It's a problem.

    ReplyDelete