Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I've lost that loving feeling...or blogging feeling

Gahh I have been a terrible blogger.

Work has been crazy and exhausting and by the time I get home there is no computer action going on.
Pretty lame excuse I know but true.  Hopefully I will get my blogger mojo back soon.

Oh yeah and I have a bachelorette party to plan for this weekend for G.
Procrastination at it's finest my friends.

I'm currently taking suggestions, ideas, ect.

Ready, Set, GO!

Some bachelorette party related pins from Pinterest.

Pillow fight!!! Actually all I could think about was what if a feather got in my eye that wouldn't be very comfortable.


Pecker confetti? Whaattt?  Every decoration I find is in the shape or theme of a male reproductive organ.


Maybe a barf bucket would be a good idea I'm sure it would come in handy for someone.

  Ahhh this dress is the perfect bachelorette party dress!

Feel free to give me some suggestions and ideas you may have for our weekend! :)

8 comments:

  1. I've never planned a bachelorette party so I'm not sure I have any good ideas. But, that dress is perfect. And I love the barf bucket idea haha. I'm sure it would definitely come in handy for some people.

    When my friend had her bachelorette party the maid of honor made a list of things she had to complete by the end of the night, so it was like a treasure hunt type thing during the night so she could complete everything. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At my friend's bachelorette party, the maid of honor had the groom answer questions about himself/the bride/their relationship and she had to answer them at the party. If she got it right, we all chugged/took a shot and if she got it wrong she had to chug/take a shot! It was actually really funny to see their answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress! And the barf bucket is definitely a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have somebody be the secretary to record memorable {probably drunken} quotes from the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is amazing...I would wear it (not as a bride), but to a wedding in a navy or coral color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that dress. I'd prefer it in black though.

    ReplyDelete