Friday, June 29, 2012

S's Friday Confessionals...


My Friday Confessionals...


1) I still love the Rebecca Black song Friday Friday....and I don't care who knows it.
 

2) I need to get this one off my chest...G, I stopped at McDonalds and got a bacon and cheese biscuit no egg on my way to work  and I LOVED every bite of it.  Thats what happens when you don't make my breakfast smoothie for me in the morning. Wheww, I feel much better now.
 
4) I can't wait to go to Tar-jhayy. B.H. called me and told me he saw floppy hats there. Although I'm sure it was probably a fisherman bucket hat or something and not really anything like the floppy hat I am wanting, but sweet brother bear tries to be helpful. Bless his heart. We shall see.
 
5) I'm becoming a nervous wreck waiting to hear about my second round of interviews. #pleaseGod
 (Are hashtags acceptable while blogging?)

6) I think I have made up my mind to go back blonde for Summer.

7) I have a Sperry addiction and I feel like it would be okay to buy every pair offline because its FREE SHIPPING.  Thats totes worth it right?
Sperry Top-sider Women's Bahama Boat Shoe

8) I'm sorry for rambling on this morning, I have had 2 cups of coffee.  And by sorry I mean you're welcome. :)
never enough

9)  I really do get stronger on my second drink.  and wittier. and a better singer. and sometimes friendlier or meaner.... Is meaner a word? That looks funny.

10) These confessions could go on all day, I should stop now...

-S

9 comments:

  1. cuuuute blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, we do what we can! :) I will check yours out as well.

      Delete
  2. hahahahahaha i love the mcdonalds one! so funny...sometimes you just have to break down and eat it!

    xo Kelly

    *DONT FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me some Mickey Dee's.
    I also love me some Sperrys. It totally makes sense to take advantage of the free shipping!

    You left a comment on my post about Lia Sophia. You should really look into having a party. SO much free stuff! It actually only takes a few days to get the order in.

    Ps. Your email isn't connected when you comment, so that's why I responded here! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thats fine, I will have to figure out how to connect it. lol

      Delete
  4. oh my gosh, i TOTALLY love that rebecca black song. no shame ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for checkin my blog out. we match :) I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love sperrys too! so bad for the wallet :) (check out 6pm.com) I hope you had a nice 4th of july! I am your newest follower! I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow my preppy blog. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete