Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I'm going to make you girls a hump day treat....

In honor of Summer I am posting some of my favorite drink finds on Pinterest for the Oh how Pinteresting Wednesday Link-up.  I can't wait to try these.


Alabama Slammer. Amaretto, Southern Comfort, OJ, splash of grenadine, served with a wedge of orange and a maraschino.
Alabama Slammer. Amaretto, Southern Comfort, OJ, splash of grenadine, served with a wedge of orange and a maraschino.

~My PeachBerry Sangria~    1 bottle (750 ml) Riesling * 3/4 Cup Peach Vodka or Peach Schnapps * 1/4 Cup Sugar * 6 Tbsp Frozen Lemonade Concentrate * (Fresh or Frozen) Peaches, Strawberries and Raspberries * Chill for at least 2 hours * Add Sprite or Diet Sprite to dilute/add sparkle. Delicious both ways. Serve over crushed ice.
 PeachBerry Sangria~ 1 bottle (750 ml) Riesling * 3/4 Cup Peach Vodka or Peach Schnapps * 1/4 Cup Sugar * 6 Tbsp Frozen Lemonade Concentrate * (Fresh or Frozen) Peaches, Strawberries and Raspberries * Chill for at least 2 hours * Add Sprite or Diet Sprite to dilute/add sparkle. Delicious both ways. Serve over crushed ice.

Pinned Image
Southern Sweet Tea Sangria 1 quart Southern Sweet Tea, 1 bottle white or rose`wine of choice, 1/4 cup fruity liqueur (I used Peach Schnapps), Assorted fresh fruit



I am noticing today a lot of nautical posts and I am loving it! I have a little obsession with nautical things and when I see anything with anchors, sailboats or anything of the nautical nature I HAVE to buy it.  I will post some of my recent nautical finds soon!


All this summer talk makes me want some crab cakes, oh gurrrlll that sounds sooo goood....do crab cakes have carbs?


 

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment