Friday, June 1, 2012

Best news ever...


...I just bought Justin Bieber tickets…it’s ok to be extremely jealous of me. 

S. had a minor meltdown last night.  Baby Huey ate one of her pizza lunchables.  As you’ve seen, this illicits anger from S. like you’ve never seen before. 

I just finished reading Fifty Shades of Grey after S. harassed me to do so. Before reading, S. told me that she thought Ian Somerhalder would be the perfect Christian Grey.   

I instantly disagreed. I love Ian BUT I don’t see him playing Fifty at all. I am thinking more like Alex Pettyfer or Chris Pine.  



S. and I were discussing the new guy in my life, I don’t remember exactly what I told her but she replied with, “If not I would literally slap your face. Hard. Very Hard.”

Rather than argue with her this e-mail exchange took place:

From: G
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2012 10:43 AM
To:
S
Subject:
Great use of the word “literally” by the way.

From: S
Subject: RE:
To: G
Date: Friday, June 1, 2012, 10:44 AM
I know because it's easy to remember...if you say literally it means hey im doing this in real life in person. not just figuratively with words.  See I could be an English teacher.
From: G
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2012 10:47 AM
To: S
Subject: RE:
Umm...I think there’s a little more to being an english teacher than that.

From: S
Subject: RE: RE:
To: G
Date: Friday, June 1, 2012, 10:53 AM
oh yeah and your is showing possession and you're is you are. there. BOOM. got it.

I am always on S and B.H. for their grammar.  Finally, my lessons have paid off. I guess the next thing we need to work on is capitalization and complete sentences.

I am only one person.
-G


1 comment:

  1. Ahhh so exciting that you're going to see Justin Bieber in concert! I'm reading 50 Shades of Grey, but I'm still not sure how I feel about it! It's a little too risque for my taste!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete