Friday, June 1, 2012

Kiss My Southern Sass....

TWO posts in one day?! Crazy I know, but I just had to post about this blog with super cute merch, since I'm a cotton whore after all and love my tees and tanks.  We will be placing our orders very soon. :)


I want this one...
And this one! Such a hard decision, but you can never have too much red, white and blue.

And this koozie is adorable.
(sorry the pictures are showing up blurry)


Also we are in need of a new blog design, well I just can't bring myself to pay for a design because part of my degree is web design.  Until I can get time to create a new design, does anyone have any suggestions for place to get cute Free Blog Designs?

3 comments:

  1. Cutest blog on the block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a sales rep for KMSS!
    If you want to order any please contact me (:
    my email is AlyciaHester.KMSSrep@gmail.com
    we have a bunch of new item about to be released!!

    ReplyDelete