Friday, June 29, 2012

Shocking the world one commitment at a time...



I have known for a long time that I was a commitment-phobe and that everyone who knows me even a little knows I am incapable of taking any relationship seriously,.  Even though I knew this, I never knew the amount of shock and concern for my sanity that would occur when I finally decided that I would jump off a cliff make a commitment to date someone exclusively for more than 5 minutes.

A is one of the best guys I know and is completely willing to put up with the fact that I can be completely emotionless difficult. So, after a few weeks of spending more time with him than I would typically allow, I decided it was time to be on girlfriend status before I push him to the limit and he gets sick of my shit.  
Since, apparently, nothing is real life until it is facebook official I agreed to this:


Within hours these started rolling in:




I will not share them all because I don’t think it’s appropriate for anyone to know how heartless others really think I am.

So what?  I'm a firm believer in doing whoever whatever the hell you want while you are in your 20s.  A is pretty great though, so much to my surprise, it doesn't feel like a sacrifice.
-G






No comments:

Post a Comment