Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thursday Link up...

It's OK...
To only want to eat the food that is bad for you, but after eating complain about how much weight you have gained.
To be super excited about having 39 followers! Woo hoo!  Thanks for following and reading the shit we post. :)

To not like Vera Bradley.  Sorry just never jumped on that train.

To be disappointed in the Rue La La Lilly sale.  Oh well better for my bank account.
That we suck at blogging lately. 

To get tired of reading the same old posts about fashion. I love clothes and I love finding cute stuff on blogs, but sometimes I just want to read about stuff going on in peoples lives.  Sorry not hating, I do love OOTD posts though!

To be really excited I finally got the links taken out of my new Invicta watch and can wear it now and I never want to take it off!

That my cattle is like having a bunch of family pets.

That I have crazy road rage all the time sometimes.

That I just almost deleted this post because I am already bored with it....

On that note the answers to yesterdays link up Two Truths and a Lie...

Numero uno was actually the lie.  I have never met my beloved Georgie. :( 

#2 is true we have never left the USA and are perfectly fine with that although I would love to go to Atlantis soon!

#3 is also true we are related to both the Hatfield and McCoy families.  Our great grandmother was a McCoy.  Which makes it crazy they just did a show about them. I have not gotten to watch yet, but I hear it is pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. So cool that you are related to the Hatfields and McCoys. I am from Kentucky so everytime I meet someone with either last name I always wonder. I also know a lot of McCoys so maybe I do know someone lol!

    ReplyDelete