Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cotton Whore.

This Wednesday I am loving my favorite new Tee's.  Being the Cotton Whore that I am, I am always buying new t-shirts.  If I could wear Norts and a Tee everyday I would, but I don't get to wear them to work and Mama C won't let me wear them to church.

These are some super cute monogrammed shirts I ordered for G and I.  I ordered them from the Southern Prep Co. Etsy store.  They have some of the cutest stuff.

I like to leave my political affiliation to other's imagination.  JK.  We all know I was raised right, the Republican way.  I ordered this adorable shirt from a store I found on Facebook.

The Frat Collection generously gave me a HUGE discount on some shirts and they did not disappoint.  I love these shirts! They are so comfy.  I ordered mine in Mediums, I like mine to fit a little bigger and they were perfect.  I ordered  a Short sleeve and a long sleeve.
The Laura
The short Sleeve I ordered in white with the Laura pocket.

The long sleeve I ordered in wine country with the Cameron pocket.

They have soo many options it was hard to choose.  A portion of the proceeds are donated to your choice of philanthrophy.  Since I am a Phi Mu I of course chose Children's Miracle network, but you can choose any one that you want.

And not a T-shirt but I am also loving....
THIS CHILD!  I am so glad she is with us for however long it may be, but hopefully forever.


Link-up for what you are loving this Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment