Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Baby Huey's first 5k

B.H asked me what I was doing on April 20th a few days ago.  I don't think I ever answered him.  That's a normal thing in our home.  B.H. doesn't really get a chance to hold a complete conversation with another member of our family without getting cut off or interrupted.  (Unfortunate for him. Fortunate for us.)  I put zero thought into it and had actually completely forgotten he had asked me this question UNTIL...THIS:

Suddenly, it hit me!  B.H. is training for a 5k that will take place in less than 2 weeks.  Maybe I haven't been clear, B.H. does not do anything athletic. I have even begged him to go running with me before and he not only declined my request BUT stared at me in disgust.  Good luck B.H.!  You will need it!

THEN....

I arrive at the Plantation to find this:




That would be S. on a tractor in our front yard!  Who is this girl?  What the heck is going on?  I didn't even know what to say to either of these situations.  I went to bed shortly after arriving home as the day was more than my mind could handle.

-G

1 comment:

  1. I might need to meet B.H....I'm by no means a runner but want to try and get into (i.e. I really just wanna get skinny again), but I need someone equally out of shape/not into running to get started with, haha! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete