Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Diary of a Mad Hungry Fat Girl Day 2...

 photo diet_zpsda6773aa.gif

It's Day 2 of my Military Diet.
There is a reason the word Diet has the word DIE in it.
You are suppose to wait until Day 4 to weigh, so if I do indeed die at least weigh me to see if it worked first.

Lunch is the hard part for me. 
Breakfast wasn't bad yesterday it was something I would normally eat half a grapefruit and toast with PB.
Lunch is was hard.  I just love dry tuna. -said no one ever.  I had a cup of tuna plain and a piece of wheat toast.
And dinner wasn't bad I had tilapia, half a banana, half an apple, a cup of green beans and a cup of ice cream.  I could do without the ice cream, I am more of salty person.
Today though I may not make it kids...
I am STARVING!!!
I feel tired and blahh but I can't have my green tea or coffee.
My lunch to look forward to is a hardboiled egg and a cup of cottage cheese complete with 5 crackers.
And FIVE whole crackers? Well weren't they generous.
What? I usually shove 5 in my mouth at one time.

Plus my fitness pal says I am not getting enough calories.  Really? Because I would had thought the 5 crackers were putting me over the edge. 

I don't like quitting things, but maybe if I just tweak this "diet" so its no longer a "diet" and more of a lifestyle change it will be more my thang.

 photo rail_zps86c265e5.gif
I don't know whether to stop this nonsense right now and just eat really healthy or continue on... maybe to my death.....

13 comments:

  1. If your are starving and have no energy you won't be able to work out. It's sounds rough and I know I couldn't do it. Maybe tweaking it will work better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I would tweak that shit! You shouldn't feel so drained and hungry. If it's something you won't stick to, then it won't work long term. Or at least, that's been my experience. Maybe try P&P (mostly produce and protein)? You have to have enough fat and calories to sustain you, or your metabolism will slow down. Carbs mostly come from fruits and veggies. And get fats from healthy sources like nuts, cheese and avocado? (All this random info came from Diabetes - sorry for the random long ass comment). I've heard good things about My Fitness Pal ... and it works because it's realistic and helps you stay on track.
    Good luck with whatever you decide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to work out this morning for the first time since December and I was pretty sure I was going to die. DIE! You should totally tweak the diet, my husband is military and not even he could survive off that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I told you to go to my house and eat a healthy lunch. There is not one single thing healthy about a) starving yourself or b) eating hot dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahahaha diet has DIE in it. love it! and hate eating healthy. it's soooo hard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^ Helene I was laughing at that too! Die in Diet.. Makes so much sense! I am on weight watchers [sometimes I slack off though, cough] and I think it has really done wonders to teach me long term healthy habits rather than starvation-type diets. Don't do anything that makes you feel week and sluggish!!! Tweak it, your body will tell you what is best for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. poor thing!! that definitely doesn't sound like enough food! have you ever tried clean eating? it is MUCH easier - you don't even have to count calories - just watch your protein and you have a lot more freedom! And plus you are never hungry! Whenever you really stick to it, it REALLY helps and you can eat as many veggies you want!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I FEEL EXACTLY THE SAME WAY! it is just so hard for me to diet. ugh! just found your blog and i love it :)

    -Emma
    chasingtexas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What in the world is a military diet? I have been trying to commit to a 'lifestyle' change and even that is hard. It's hard when carbs are your best friend and all you want is pizza and burgers all the time!

    astoldbykendahl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl, take your dear sweet mother's advice and take your ACE like I told you to. I lost 36 lbs with it and have kept it off since June. You know it works, you just have to stick with it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just stick to your diet and everything will be fine! The two pictures are hilarious.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete