Friday, January 18, 2013

God is real good.

If you really know me, you know my love and addiction for spray tanning and
I just remembered something I have never shared with well anyone so here we go....


One time in college I went home with my boyfriend at the time and we were staying at his parents house, well I was staying in the guest room and the bedding was all white.  I had gotten a spray tan earlier that day and when I woke up the next morning my spray tan had rubbed off on the white sheets.  It looked so janky.  

My first thought was I need to quickly burn these sheets I can't be looking like some skanky girl that leaves brown all over the sheets, but I didn't have a lighter and that might be pretty weird when the bedding came up missing.

 I didn't know what to do I was so panicked! Then the maid arrived and what do you know she was there to change the bedding.  

God is so good people.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I love HIMYM :) It's probably one of my favorite shows of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS is the greatest thing I've heard all day. Definitely. Awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he had a maid?! why is he an ex?? haha i so missed the purpose of this story didnt i?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Jessica. But I did laugh quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete