Friday, January 11, 2013

TGIF.

You know those days where it seems like every person you deal with is a jackass?

Yes, well that was today.

It's Friday people get over yourselves and quit being so hateful.

Photobucket
My day began with messages and phone calls at work from rude impatient customers.  Umm hello failure to plan on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.  I am not someone who will take your crap.  Getting hateful with me does nothing, but piss me off.

Then I was backing out of a parking space and some hag wasn't paying attention and nearly walks into my car, then proceeds to act as though I have run over her and her favorite dog or something, waves me on and starts shaking her head and mouthing crap.

Really?  When you are as big as a car you no longer count as a pedestrian.  Besides I was more concerned about the damage she would have done to Benny than Benny would have done to her body.

I'm not always rude and I tolerate a lot from people, but after so much I am done and will make you feel stupid. 
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry you had such a tough day girl.

    I must say this post gave me a great laugh tonight <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Benny will whoop. your. ass!!" Betta recognize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, were you in my brain. Sounds like my Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Southern Sass at it's finest :) Sorry you had a day full of stupid, but this made me laugh. Hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete