Sunday, January 27, 2013

It's Sundeee Social...


Sunday Social

Happy Sundee Y'all!
I'm being social today and linking up for Sunday Social.

What is your ideal way to relax:  In my bed sound asleep, watching a movie or reading a good book.
Wow I sound old.

 Where is your favorite place to be:  Well I really love to be in my comfy bed or the beach but Vegas is always fun too.  

Who do you consider your biggest role model:  I would say Chelsea Handler, but my parents are pretty great too.

What does your life look like in 3 years?:  I have been asking the same thing! Who knows. Lets hope a better job and maybe I will have moved out of my parents house.

If you could go back and change one decision what would it be?  I would change my PowerBall numbers to the winning numbers for sure! 

What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far?   Graduating college is a pretty good accomplishment I would say.

Go link up or take a nap, it is the day of rest after all.




7 comments:

  1. I love that you admit to looking up to Chelsea Handler...she isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I loveee her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that I found you on the Sunday Social because after reading some of your other posts I am interested in keeping up with you and your weight loss progress. My friend and I just started a blog to help encourage each other lose weight {http://bestfriendsinaprons.blogspot.com/}. It has been a rough start. Sounds like you have more motivation and determination. Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that I found your blog through Sunday Social. If you mention Chelsea Handler, Powerball, and reading in post, we're meant to be friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found through the link up! I also am a big fan of Chelsea! Love her!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you on Sunday Social and love your blog! I am your newest follower and was kinda hopin' that you would pop on by my blog, stay a while, and follow back if you like what you read!

    Have a lovely day,
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummmm I love me some Chelsea handler....new follower;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha I love your favourite places, I love my beeeeeed!

    ReplyDelete